sgriffin2382

Tough Luck
C.M. Stunich
Conklin's Blueprints
Brooke Page
Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
Andrea Randall
Fury
Michelle Pace, Tammy Coons
Remy (Real, Raw & Ripped, #3)
Katy Evans
Remembering Joy
Jenni Moen
Out of Breath (Breathing, #3) - Rebecca Donovan Five stars doesn't even begin to do justice to what this book does. Take the hopelessness of the first book, add the anger from the second, and finish with the despair and repercussions in the third and final installment of this series.

Having never even come remotely close to experiencing the situations that Emma is dealt with in my life, I had no trouble relating to her at all. This is all owed to the truthful, gritty, and well written words of the author. My stomach has literally been cramping the past three days as I re-read the first two books then the last one. That is how you know you have been a part of something truly special. When you feel it down to your core. Because that is what the author does, effortlessly. You are drawn into Emma's world, experiencing everything right along with her.

An added bonus to the book, which only hightened it, was the dual aspect of Evan's POV. Too often we are only privy to the msin character's musings. Being able to see into Evan's mind only hightened my love for this couple. Everyone deserves an Evan. Someone who will always be there for you, love unwavering, willing to love you enough when you can't love yourself.

This book is about revealing truths, forgiveness, and above all, undying and unrelenting love. I had chill bumps when I finished, and I guarantee you will too.