sgriffin2382

Tough Luck
C.M. Stunich
Conklin's Blueprints
Brooke Page
Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
Andrea Randall
Fury
Michelle Pace, Tammy Coons
Remy (Real, Raw & Ripped, #3)
Katy Evans
Remembering Joy
Jenni Moen
Stay with Me - Elyssa Patrick I received a free copy through a New Adult Goodreads group in exchange for an honest review.

I’ve been eyeing this book for a few months now. I know they say you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but I do. A strong cover grabs me, and I will often add it to my TBR without even reading the synopsis.

This is the story of Hailey Bloom. Haley has been in the entertainment industry since before she could even walk. She’s been owned by the world, and never done anything for herself. At eighteen, she decided she wants out of that world, and drops out of sight to attend college in Vermont. She is so unsure of herself, and doubt cloud her vision at every turn. Wanting a night out, she attends a party and she runs into Caleb Fox.

His tongue slides against me, tasting, seeking. He’s all I know, all I want to know, and I want him to know me in every possible way.

Attraction is instant between these two, but Hailey is convinced Caleb only wants her for one thing. She is treading on thing water already where her self esteem is concerned, and she isn’t sure she can take much more.

Words are easy; it’s action that’s always harder. It’s actually doing it and believing it.

Along with Caleb, we are introduced to his sister Meghan, as well as his roommates. This book is the first in a series, so I am anticipating future books starring the roommates. In Meghan, Hailey finds the best friend she has always yearned for.

Tomorrow. The tomorrow after that. All the future tomorrows. There is a lot to look forward to.

Ya’ll, this man is so…..just….whew. The words that come out of his mouth. He is trying everything in his power to win her over. She is so worried that everything in her past is going to ruin anything in her future.

I don’t even think of what I’m doing. I don’t see, and with not seeing, I can’t see if it’s wrong or not, and maybe nothing would be wrong with it anyway. Maybe there’s nothing wrong whatsoever with creating.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and the words flow effortlessly. I cannot wait for the future installments in this series!

I love you may be only three words…three syllables, but those three words are the most powerful, precious ones in the world. And the most freeing.