sgriffin2382

Tough Luck
C.M. Stunich
Conklin's Blueprints
Brooke Page
Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
Andrea Randall
Fury
Michelle Pace, Tammy Coons
Remy (Real, Raw & Ripped, #3)
Katy Evans
Remembering Joy
Jenni Moen
Drawn Together - Lauren Dane I received this review through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Let me just start off my saying this book is H-O-T!!! The words literally burn off the pages, making you sweat, swoon, and simultaneously beg for more. I am not sure why I didn’t learn this lesson a long time ago, but when you are reading series, never pick your favorite couple until the end. I thought going into this, that Erin, Todd, and Ben were my favorites, from book one in The Brown Siblings series. No other couples in that family that I have now adopted myself into could top them. Whew……was I EVER wrong!

Before we go any further, know that this is part of a series. And while each book is technically a standalone, you should read them in succession as characters in previous books appear throughout the later books. Not only that, but Lauren Dane has a spin-off series called Delicious. I did not read that before reading this book, and I wished I had. I don’t think it will necessarily spoil anything for you, but there were a few small things I was confused about. I will definitely be going back to read them in the near future.

So, back to the book I came here to rave about. Drawn Together is the scorching story of Raven and Jonah. Raven we have previously met in the other Brown Sibling books. If you have devoured them like I have you know she is a witch with a capital B! But she is okay with that, embraces it and wears it like a badge of honor in fact. Even though we don’t see her a lot in the other books, we can see through her walls and know there is a fiercely protective woman in there, just itching to be loved. The family that Raven was born from is crap. Plain and simple. But the family that she chose? Well they have proven time and time again that they will always be there for her.

Enter Jonah Warner, all 200+ pounds of sexy, delicious alpha male, wrapped up in tattoos and a suit. He is the brother of a character introduced in the Delicious series, and as I haven’t read those yet, I was not familiar with him. But let me tell you. You will get to know him REALLY fast! If I were to show you a checklist for things that make a sexy, swoon worthy alpha male, single dad would be near the top. So naturally Jonah had me from page one!

I won’t go into too many specific details, for you should discover them all on your own. But the common themes of family, friends, and sex reigned throughout. Fans of the other books in the series will NOT be disappointed! One last thing before I go, that I MUST point out. I absolutely LOVE how Lauren Dane writes strong woman in her stories! These are all women that have been through some of the most horrendous things that one can endure, and yet they are not only kicking, but standing tall. They are all with alpha males, but their men only compliment them, not overpower them.

A solid 5 star book for me. My favorite in the series!